Gretta’s Autobiography “I Chose My Life!” has now sold 1000 copies since it was published in August 2014. In it, she relates her own healing journey from trauma and struggle to healing and transformation. The 2nd Edition (August 2015) is now available, see below.
Following is a Message from Angel Ariel for Gretta’s book, channelled b Stevan J. Thayer, July 2014.
In the spiritual journey of life, each soul is blessed by, and can grow from, many experiences. Some experiences are filled with ease and delight, while others are filled with pain and difficulty. To the soul, there is no judgement. Both types of experiences are filled with wonderful opportunities to have human experiences and to grow and develop from these experiences. It is the human will that determines whether a difficult life is a barrier to the journey or grist to the soul’s spiritual mill.
The beautiful soul that you know by the name Gretta Murphy has lived and grown through many difficult life situations. She used her strength of will and creative thinking to triumph over difficult life situations, and then go on to dedicate her life to helping others to do the same.
As her life was struck by tragedy, rather than crushing her spirit and stopping her forward movement, the tragedy served to cleave away what was unwanted and reveal the brilliance within.
This book is not only a testimony to Gretta’s personal transformation through difficulty, but it also serves as an inspiration that can help those who are faced with adversity transform their lives as well.”
You can now purchase the soft cover version, 2nd Edition of the book online via the paypal “Buy Now Button below, and email Gretta: email@example.com
The Following are some Book Reviews:
3. Emma Power, WaterfordI started your book – it is very enjoyable and easy to read….. and very well written. (2 days later) I haven’t enjoyed a book so much in years!! I’m loving it. :-)))
4. Joanie Hutchinson, Waterford“I started reading it last night – it brings you on a journey! So many talents Gretta. “
5. Stan Phillips, Waterford“It is an extremely well written book. Easy to read and inspirational. What more could you ask? Namaste.
6. Maureen Moran, Cork.Well done Gretta! Congratulations! Where do you get the energy from?
Christine Mulvihill, Waterford
It’s a wonderful read! I loved it! May it be a best seller!
7. Vanda Siva, Midleton.Congratulations Gretta! Your book is wonderful!
8. Mel Murphy, Cork.I am loving the book already! Thanks Gretta.
9. Regina, IrelandYour book is amazing!
10. Annette Cliffe Heather,Lismore, Co. WaterfordWell done Gretta! I am loving the book – fantastic read!
11. Carolyn Daly, Goleen, West CorkGretta, loving your book – congratulations! It is really a brilliant read!
12. Jane Shine, Sydney, Australia. (Jane would now like to train in IET!)I loved the book! You are an inspiring, resilient and humble woman.
To ensure speedy delivery of the book, please email your name and shipping address to me at firstname.lastname@example.org once payment is made – Thank you.
Tel. +353 86 8347729